Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Is This Thing On??

                                                                Ahem.
                                                                   Hi.
Well, this is awkward.  I decided to start a blog, since I seem to have a lot to say and no one to listen.  I am techno-challenged, and I figured it would be hard to set up, but I think I did it.  However, the first draft disappeared into the ether.  Is This Thing ON????
 Little Chicken.  Looking at little chickens.
This is Little Chicken.  She's pretty much the star of this show, but I am up for an award for my supporting role.  Life with her is pretty interesting, and when it gets TOO interesting there is beer.  And wine.  She has mild autism and just finished Kindergarten.  She is the coolest person I know.  Sometimes I want to send her out into the woods to live with the raccoons, but mostly I really like her.  We are on day 6 of summer vacation, and I am hoping to survive with most of my limbs.  She's a high maintenance Chicken.  


                                                      Wish me luck!!!!









5 comments:

  1. Welcome to blogging! I think you will like it here. I still haven't figured out half the features on the blog, but I have only been at it a couple of months myself. Would it be rude to ask who the cute demon eyed boy is in the background? I should try putting pictures in my posts. If I can figure out how to do that.
    Anyway, happy to see you here!
    Kermommy at Stay at Home Crazy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I don't know how to work ANY of the features!! I'll keep trying. I have no idea who that demon kid is, he was just standing there being evil. ;) All you have to do to put a picture in is click on the photo icon on the top bar. I found that by accident! If I can figure out how to "follow" blogs, I will put yours on my list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah!!! You did it! And it didn't hurt did it. Its actually a very freeing feeling. Your little chicken is adorable. :-) Keep at it, momma...I promise it will bring you a release.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice! I need to put more effort into blogging myself. Its like therapy. I look forward to reading all about Chicken's summer : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks guys! I think it will be fun. I need a few things in my life that are for ME. I spend a shitload of energy and time on everyone else, so this is my own. My husband doesn't even know about it, and I plan to keep it that way so I can say whatever I want!! HA!

    ReplyDelete